I am an avid iPhone lover. I have had one since the very first one came out and I always thought there would be no other phone for me until I was sent the Samsung Galaxy SIII.
This phone was AMAZING! Its operating system was very similar to the iPhone operating system, very user friendly. This phone does exactly what it was designed to do, make sharing easy. Whether you are using an app like Instagram or wanting to just share something with a friend it is easy as the touch of your finger. It really did make everyday activities for me effortless.
- Size: 5.4” x 2.8” x .3”
- weight 4.7 oz.
- 4.8” 1280×720 16M HD Superscreen
- Qwerty keyboard
- Dual-core 1.5GHz processor & 2GB of RAM
- Camera 8.0MP rear-facing camera with zero shutter lag and LED Flash, 1.9 MP front-facing camera
What I loved
- I love the size of the phone and the screen
- it is weightless!
- the processor was fast especially when connected to Wi-Fi
- The camera is awesome, I love the ease of taking pictures and video.
- Wi-Fi Hot Spot – I loved that I could tap off the network when I needed to for my iPad.
- Bluetooth capability, I was able to sync right up to my car.
The only thing that took me a while to get use to was the qwerty keyboard and auto prediction. I did have a couple times that it auto predicted a word that wasn’t even close to what I was trying to say.
I did not want to give this phone back. I wish I could have kept it forever! One of my favorite things was the ease of taking a picture and being able to upload it to Instagram or Facebook without having to switch programs. I also found myself using the voice recognition program more then I use Suri on my iPhone. Right now I am counting down the days until I can get a new phone and my choice will be a Samsung Galaxy Slll.
I was given the mentioned phone for review purposes only for 3 weeks from Verizon Wireless. I did have to return the phone. You can read my full disclosure here.