I don’t remember where I found these on the internet but they have become a holiday tradition in our family! We have actually even made different variations of this as well, but I love the how the chocolate and the candy canes taste together.
- 1 brownie mix 9×13 inch size
- 18 Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 original candy canes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and scoop into a mini cheesecake pan or mini muffin tin pan that has been generously sprayed with cooking spray, about 3/4 way full.
- Press kisses into center of brownie batter, do not push all the way to bottom, some of the tip should stick out the top.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes or until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave 30 second intervals until smooth and melted.
- Stir in cream until silky smooth. You can place back in microwave for 10 seconds to smooth more if needed.
- Dip tops of brownies into melted chocolate, then sprinkle with crushed candy canes.