Can you believe Mother’s Day is right around the corner? Crazy isn’t it. I mean this year seems like it is flying by to me. This year for Mother’s Day I am going with a homemade gift for my mom. So I wanted to share with you some great ideas that even your kids will be able to help with.
- Handprint Flower Pot By Glued to my Crafts
- Mother’s Day Handprints by My Life and Kids on Mod Podge Rocks
- Ladybug Coffee Mug by Crafts by Amanda
- Mother’s Day Cootie Catcher by The Country Chic Cottage
- Painted Washi Tape Kitchen Utensils by Just Us Four
- Lemon Sugar Scrub (recipe) by Thrifty Jinxy
- Button Bouquet (tutorial) by Crafts n’ Coffee
- DIY Herb Garden by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Hand and Foot Painting – Mother’s day Surprise by Domestic Superhero
- Easy Egg Carton Kid’s Art by Mod Podge Rocks
- Flower Bracelet from Wooden Beads by Crafts By Amanda
- Mother’s Day Butterfly Jewelry Box Craft by Mod Podge Rocks
- Grandmother Photo Bracelet by The Country Chic Cottage
- Confetti Painted Tiered Planter by The Country Chic Cottage
- 14. DIY Confetti Painted Tiered Planter by The Country Chic Cottage
- Lavender Bubbling Bath Salts by Saving with Shellie
Do you have ideas on what you will be asking for or giving for Mother’s Day?
Ellen Christian says:
April 16, 2014 at 6:17 am
Thank you so much for sharing my craft. Off to check out the others. I haven’t decided what I’ll be making this year.
April 16, 2014 at 7:36 am
Thank you so much for letting me share it. I have hinted to my husband this would be a perfect gift from my daughters.
April 16, 2014 at 10:22 am
Such a sweet collection with gifts any mom would love! Thank you for including the Button Bouquet from CraftsnCoffee. Pinning!
April 17, 2014 at 1:37 pm
That you for letting me share your Button Bouquet. It is such a fun and unique gift idea.